Senior Product Manager - Remote - Canada/USA
At Micharity, we are committed to empowering non-profit organizations with innovative solutions that help them achieve their missions.
We are looking for an empathic, adaptable and remarkable Senior Product Manager to join our journey of creating impactful products that enable non-profits to thrive.
We believe that great product leaders have a few things in common: they are strong visionaries with previous success in defining a strategic roadmap, delivering a business plan, and positioning products in the market successfully that solve real customer problems. They are able to work autonomously, lead transparently, and grow a team into more than the sum of its parts
get the details →
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a critical role in driving our product development efforts from concept to launch, working closely with cross-functional teams to bring innovative products to market. You will have the unique opportunity to shape and manage the entire product lifecycle. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who thrives on taking products from 0 to 1 and a keen ability to navigate the unique challenges of a Startup environment.
What you’ll do
- Develop and communicate a compelling product strategy and vision aligned with the company's mission and market needs.
- Identify and prioritize product opportunities based on market research, user feedback, and business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to ensure timely and efficient product delivery.
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including non-profit partners and industry experts, to gather insights and validate product assumptions.
- Communicate product updates, progress, and decisions to all relevant stakeholders, ensuring alignment and buy-in across the organization.
- Define, track, and analyze key product metrics to inform product decisions and measure success.
- Have a big voice and greater impact - we’re excited to hear your point of view
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment, promoting a culture of innovation, learning, and excellence.
What we are looking for
- A successful candidate will have the creativity to look at problems in new ways and the boldness to try new things, a hypothesis-driven mentality, a balance of creativity and analytic skills, and exceptional organizational influence
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in a startup or non-profit environment.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling software products.
- A rigorous approach to developing strategy and execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of good UX
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a knack for storytelling and presenting complex ideas in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to mobilize the entire organization towards a common goal
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead designers and engineers
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee option pool
- Comprehensive medical, prescription drug, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible work environment
- An annual wellness subsidy
- Volunteer paid time off