Basic tips and tricks to get started with Micharity
Getting started with Micharity has never been easier or more intuitive. We provide you with everything you need to gain access to our platform and are always here to help you along the way.
1. How do I sign-up for Micharity?
- Go to Micharity.com > Click on the button labeled Sign Up.
- This will take you to our sign-up page which is shown in the figure below. Fill out the form and click send.
- Once you hit send, an email with the requirements will be sent to you and one of our Onboarding Specialists will be in touch with you.
2. How do I request a demo?
- Go to Micharity.com > Click on the Request Demo button.
- This will take you to our scheduling page where you can select the length of your demo along with the date and time for the meeting from a list of presets as shown below.
- Once you select your time slot, you will be prompted to enter some personal information required for us to schedule this demo.
- After booking the demo, you will receive a confirmation email with the date and time you chose. You will also receive reminder emails 1 day and 1 hour before your demo.
3. Is there an onboarding process?
Yes! Once you sign-up, an Onboarding Specialist will be in touch to provide you with an onboarding roadmap. This roadmap includes:
Discovery Call, Order Form, and Agreements
- Discovery Call: Identifies the client’s requirements and timeline.
- Order Form: Outlines the fees and terms quoted to the client.
- Solution Agreement: Provides a description of the services provided along with the general terms and conditions.
Tasks and Deliverables
- Migration Schedule: For clients who currently have data stored on a different solution and would like to migrate their data to Micharity.
- Training: Online or in-person training.
4. How do I login to my account?
Go to Micharity.com > Click on Login > Enter your credentials into the sign in form as shown in the figure below.
5. How do I reset my password?
- Go to Micharity.com > Click on Login > Click on the link labeled Forgot your password? Everyone does.
- This will take you to the password reset page shown in the figure below. Here, you can enter your organization name and email so that we can send you a password reset link.
- Please make sure to check your spam/junk mail if you have not received the password reset link within a few minutes.
6. How do I access the user’s guide?
Login > Go to Settings > Resources > User Guide